I have 30 years' all-round editorial and writing experience, and a post-graduate diploma in Science Communication. I have been freelance since 2000. Enquiries welcome.
|Also find me on:||LinkedInTwitter|
See suggested rates:
|Subeditor or editor||Rates: Sub-editing|
|Feature writer||Rates: Print media|
|Online journalism||Rates: Online/writing|
|Book editor||Rates: Print media - editing/producing books|
|from the Freelance Fees Guide.|
Profile last updated: 2018-05-11 11:21:58
Thank you for visiting my NUJ Freelance Directory page.
How can I help you?
- I welcome enquiries from clients who need editing or proofreading services.
- I also accept commissions for writing (e.g. promotional articles, chapters or whole books, professional manuals and guides, or corporate communications such as websites, press releases and annual reports).
- I tailor my services to meet your needs, and the needs of your target audience.
- I can often accommodate small projects at short notice.
In July 2018 I shall be celebrating 30 years in the publishing industry. Follow me on Twitter for updates and offers.
Please contact me to discuss your project.
- Writing, re-writing, editing, copy-editing, proofreading
- Words for the web, including editing and site management/maintenance via CMS
- Online community management
- Editorial training